In the world of the best wetsuits, Hyperflex is a. Renowned name since early 2002. I noticed many surfers having a great interest in the best Hyperflex Wetsuit. So, today we are going to reveal the best hyperflex wetsuits review.
Compared to other brands like O’Neil, RipCurl, Body Glove, some of the Hyperflex suits are 30-50% cheaper. However, there is a huge production of Hyperflex but as we focused on the best, we had selected only 8 items.
In this review, we are going to break down the reviews with proper details. But before that get a little extra about the products.
About Hyperflex Wetsuit
Henderson is the root brand of Hyperflex Wetsuit that launched Hyperflex wetsuits in the year 2002. The goal of Hyperflex Wetsuit is to bring the best technology and advanced wetsuits to the market at a reasonable price.
Hyperflex was created focusing on the surf market and it ensures the highest comfort to the surfers.
How do you Use a Hyperflex Wetsuit?
Hyperflex Wetsuit claims to produce surfing wetsuits with strong and durable material. Though the suits are said to be durable, you must take proper care of the suit while using them. Time to learn about the methods of using hyperflex wetsuits.
- Never be in a rush while entering or exiting from the wetsuit especially if you are a beginner.
- After finishing your surfing session, wash and dry the suit well.
- Store the dried wetsuit in a safe place until the next use.
- You can do any kind of movement wearing a hyperflex wetsuit but be cautious about the stretchability of the suit.
Our Top Pick
Best Overall: Hyperflex Amp K Wind Series Wetsuit
Having almost all necessary features and technologies including, water seal protection, A.D.S. system, AMP front Entryway with a long-lasting performance the product is the best of all wetsuits.
Best For Durability: Hyperflex Junior’s Access Shorty Springsuit
Crafted with lightweight 4-way stretch neoprene with an irritation-free and comfortable design, this one is chosen for the best longevity.
Best for Comfort: Hyperflex Amp Surf Series Men’s Wetsuits
The amazing water flushing out technique of this suit makes your surfing journey more and enjoyable by draining unexpected water out.
Before continuing to the review I think I should suggest a related content – what do you wear under a wetsuit
Top 8 Hyperflex Wetsuits Review
So, we have reached the main segment of this content – Hyperflex Wetsuits Review. So let’s dig in.
1. Hyperflex Cyclone2 Short Sleeve Men’s Wetsuits
Are you looking for the best 2mm short sleeve suit? I bet no product is better than Hyperflex Cyclone 2mm suit. Delivering improvement in fit, performance, and comfort, this wetsuit is dominating the market since 2013.
The suit comes in black color with back panels and meshes skin chest. There are 3 different sizes available as well; X-Small, Medium Long, and XXX-Large.
The wetsuit is compatible with flat-locked seams which adds more comfort. Again, it creates enough warmth in the cold weather. At last, the stretchy fit makes you feel like you’re wearing nothing.
- Foam Construction: The wet suit is construed with 100% Quantum Foam. So, wearing the wetsuit you will never feel annoying or uncomfortable.
- Zipper and Slider: Thanks to the manufacturers for using the #10 YKK water-resistant zipper and corrosion-resistant metal slider.
- Adjustable Collar: First of all the collar is flexible, ultrasoft, and comfortable. And the second thing is it is adjustable according to your need.
- Duratex Knee Pad: The use of oversized Duratex knee pads ensure maximum coverage.
Pros & Cons
2. Hyperflex Men’s Voodoo Short Sleeve Fullsuit
This short-sleeve 2.5 mm hyperflex wetsuit for men is designed keeping spring season in mind. In this season the sun might be out but the water remains cooler and you get a mixed feeling of temperature.
Like all other Hyperflex wetsuits, this one also comes with great and advanced features. Provides great warmth even in 2.5 mm as it is built-in with Neoprene.
The suit is sealed to prevent water leakage and provide a better warmth but yet very flexible and stretchable. Now time to discover more about the features of this hyperflex voodoo wetsuit review.
- Insulation: The wetsuit is infused with a lot of Neoprene molecular air cells and RectorCore insulation panels. These items ensure a warmer insulation rating according to need.
- GlideSkin Collar: It is a smooth lining of the interior that prevents water entry from the surfing area.
- Seams: All the seams are double glued and stitched with a single needle so that there remains no chance of puncture.
- Entry and Closure System: Made with a double wider Cocoon BZ opening through which you can slide in and out of the suit easily.
Pros & Cons
3. Hyperflex Amp Surf Series Men’s Wetsuits
The AMP series back zip wetsuits are a brand new addition to the Hyperflex wetsuit collection. This series is said to be the warmest and most stretchable suit that has been produced by Hyperflex till now.
Amazing features like the inner thermal lining, the water entry barrier, waterproof entry system, duratex knee pads, etc are included in this 4/3 mm back zip wetsuit.
Incredible materials are used for providing comfort both in the interior and exterior. Let’s know in detail about the top features of this stunning wetsuit.
- Material: Made with 100% stretchable Neoprene that ensures better insulation. The aerodrome air-insulated panels are super additions.
- Warmth: The zigzag thermal lining both in the chest and back provides the required warmth.
- Water Entry Barrier: If any water enters into the suit there is a flush back system to drain the water out.
- Sealed Seams: All the seams of the wetsuit are stitched, glued, and liquid-taped to provide better warmth and flexibility.
Pros & Cons
4. Hyperflex Junior’s Access Shorty Springsuit
Extend your time in the water with our budget-friendly Hyperflex Wetsuit Junior’s Access Shorty Spring suit. This smart ergonomically designed springsuit is meant to keep you warm when put in the skin.
It is widely breathable, stretches as you move, and is extremely comfortable. Made with bionic foam and neoprene, this swimming suit is incredibly durable and on-spot water-resistant.
This suit is available in two different colors and the junior 10 sizings are meant for exceptional fit, flexibility, and comfort.
You can wear this suit for different types of water sports. It is suitable for wakeboarding, kayaking, canoeing, and water surfing. Let’s get few more features and fulfill this hyperflex access wetsuit review.
- Warm and Extendible: It is a 2mm designed wetsuit that keeps you warm anytime you wear it. This feature allows you to extend your time in the water with more flexibility.
- Ergonomic and Comfortable: This Hyperflex Wetsuit has an ergonomic construction. It derives more flexibility, high range motion, and extreme comfort.
- Irritation Free Service: It doesn’t matter how long you wear this jumpsuit, the internal flatlock inside is extremely smooth. And it prevents irritation from long time use.
- Premium Fabric: The 4-way stretch neoprene is lightweight and feels very soft on the skin. The openings of the arm, neck, and legs are lycra trimmed. It offers ultimate flexibility in the movement without restriction.
Pros & Cons
5. Hyperflex Men’s Voodoo Front Zip Fullsuit
Water sports during the winter? Not a problem at all. Hyperflex Wetsuits Men’s Voodoo full suit is perfectly made to cover up for you during the winter season. Swimming in cold water is not a big deal anymore.
It is made of atomic foam super stretch neoprene. Advanced neoprene is widely known for its premium comfort and stretching capability. Simply so say, Hyperflex Voodoo offers you more comfort and warmth but always keeps it very light.
This full suit is available in different sizes. It is ideally made for male figures. From children to adults, anyone can wear this suit. It is available in two colors and 13 different sizes.
- Extra Warmth: Hyperflex Voodoo Full suit is so capable of providing you extra added warmth for a long time experience under cold water. This extra warmth and comfort come in very lightweight.
- Premium Fiber: It is made of extra stretchy atomic neoprene, which is internally connected with premium AQ6 thermal fabric. This is the reason why this suit is more breathable and comfortable.
- High Insulation: The chest and back part of this full suit are equipped with an additional reactor core and insulation panel. No wonder, why it is a proper swimsuit during the time of winter.
- Ergonomic Design: The new Cocoon entry point benefits you with an easy open and wears policy. The flexible closure system is extremely comfortable with a 3/2 mm front zipper.
Pros & Cons
6. Hyperflex Access Men’s and Women’s WetSuit
Hyperflex Access is a unisex wetsuit. It is available both for women and men. Most swimsuits these days are made in men’s sizes. It is not uncommon for Hyperflex to introduce something suitable both for men and women.
It is a 3mm back zip suit offering you extra added elasticity. Although many users prefer front zippers in wetsuits, this back zip suit comes with additional privilege.
This wetsuit is available in 13 different sizes, among which six of them are solely designed for fitting on women. It is suitable for different swimming sports, from canoeing to surfing, ensuring a safe adventure in the water.
- Extended and Prolonged Warmth: Hyperflex Access wetsuit is built of 3mm neoprene. Neoprene offers added warmth for a longer time, making sure you get more time in the water.
- Superior Construction: The 50+ UV shield is a great advantage in this swimsuit. It protects you from the sun and the internal flatlock prevents irritation from longer use.
- Premium Quality Fabric: Neoprene used here can be stretched in 4 directions. It is very lightweight. And the ergonomic design is very easy to wear and open up.
- Added Knee Pads: This wetsuit is featured with additional knee pads. It offers extra-long life and offers added protection. This fitting and comfortable wetsuit are perfect for mobility and comfort.
Pros & Cons
7. Hyperflex Amp K Wind Series Wetsuit
If you’ve been looking for a lightweight wetsuit then you should opt for this product. Made of lightweight neoprene the wetsuit should fit snug. Moreover, the wetsuit is unbelievably stretchy.
So, are you using it for surfing, watercraft, paddling, or some other reasons? Luckily, being a flexible wetsuit you can use it for multi-sport use.
The suit comes in 2 different sizes; small, XXX-Large with 2 different colors; silver and black. So you have options left before purchasing one. Now, we’ll discuss few more features of this wetsuit.
- Water Seal Protection: Did you know how the suit is crafted? It is designed using the combination of 100% liquid taped sealed seams, W.E.B water entry barrier, and gator lock technology for complete water seal protection.
- AMP Front Entryway: The manufacturers have claimed they have used the most refined AMP from entry in the current market. Besides, 2x barrel cinch toggles and stretch fit to ensure a good fit for all body types.
- A.D.S system: A.D.S. stands for AquaVent Drain System which allows the water out through the 3 leg drain vents.
- Bombproof Harness Zone: Undoubtedly the suit will last very long because the minimal seaming and panels in the harness area increase the durability and avoid wear & tear.
Pros & Cons
8. Men’s Voodoo Hyperflex Wetsuits
Hyperflex Wetsuits mainly focus on upgrading the quality of surfing and kiteboarding wetsuits and other appliances. Starting the journey from 2002 it is now bringing advanced facilities like Voodoo FZ in the cold wetsuit technology.
The Men’s Voodoo 4/3 mm FZ is a full suit having the best quality features. It provides super warmth and fits perfectly in every body part if you buy the suit according to your size. An amazing Cocoon entry and closure system makes usage easier.
Atomic Foam Neoprene, high-quality thermal fabric, insulating chest and back panels, key stash are some amazing components of it. Let’s learn a lot more about the key features below.
- AQ6 Thermal Fabric: High-quality fabric that keeps your body warm and gives comfort. It also has quick-dry properties to save your time.
- AtomicFoam Neoprene: Provides a warmer insulation rating for the super thickness and weight.
- Duratex Knee Pads: For ensuring the maximum protection and comfort this textile is used. It is highly abrasion safe but does not interfere with movement.
- Ectarcore+ Insulation Panels: The panels are wind resistant and insulate the front and back perfectly.
Pros & Cons
How to Choose a Hyperflex Wetsuit?
Hyperflex has launched wetsuits of several categories thinking about the necessities of customers. So you may get confused about which one to buy for receiving the best service.
There are some certain features which you need to consider and the rest is on your requirements.
Surfers need sufficient warmth providing wetsuits as they spend most of the time in cold water. Neoprene comes with a great insulation rate, you can choose a wetsuit constructed with Neoprene.
If it is the winter season you can try the full wetsuits and in spring you can try the half sleeve wetsuits. For different seasons Hyperflex has different categories from where you can match up your needs.
Features like friction-resistant knee pads, water entry barrier protocols, and sealed seams are included in safety features.
The Voodoo series comes with Duratex knee pads that allow you to move freely and safely. AMP series offers great water flush-out technology so that there remains no water penetration.
Almost all the Hyperflex wetsuits have the facility of sealed seams for strength and waterproofness. Choose the one with maximum safety features for a better experience.
Entry and Closure System
If you choose the full suit category then you need to search for a wetsuit that has the easiest entry and closure system.
Nowadays, the Cocoon entry and closure system claim to ensure the easiest slide in and out system whether the suit is front zip or back zip.
Surfing is a game of movement so you must be comfortable in the surfing wetsuit you wear. This is the reason you must give importance to the flexibility and stretchability of the Hyperflex wetsuit.
Try to choose the one which can give you the maximum comfort while moving.
A wetsuit should be fit but not too tight-fitting as moving will be tougher in a tight-fit suit. That’s why choosing the perfect size is very important while buying any kind of wetsuit.
Every Hyperflex series comes with a size chart so that people can buy their appropriate sized wetsuit. So, while buying any Hyperflex suit, you must go through the size chart and find your perfect fit.
Hyperflex VYRL Cryo Wetsuit Review
Which wetsuit is the most comfortable?
We have already mentioned the 8 best hyperflex wetsuits and all of them are highly comfortable. However, among them, we would prefer Hyperflex Cyclone2 Short Sleeve Full Suit as the most comfortable, especially for its stretchy design.
We think we’ve talked enough about the best hyperflex wetsuits review. We have explained the 8 best wetsuits for men, women, and kids. So, plenty of options there for you to choose your favorite one.
In terms of performance, durable and pricing Hyperflex is always the best option. And we’ve made it easier for you to choose the best of bests sharing a Buyer’s Guide.
To pick up the best item for you must read the additional facts. Another suggestion is must check out the size before making the purchase.
At last, we will be wrapping up the content suggesting one best Item – Hyperflex Amp K Wind Series Wetsuit.